I coach authors in an online peer group and help polish their manuscripts and queries—so they can navigate the path to traditional publication with confidence and support.
http://laurafahrenthold.com/tag/carole-geither/ The long road to becoming an agented author taught me you need peer support and a good edit to make it through the querying trenches.enter site
http://caronce.com/chevrolet-400-nova/ Other writers understand like nobody else can. We know what you’re going through. Getting told “no” time and time again is draining. Receiving little or (even worse) no feedback on why an agent doesn’t love your book is frustrating. Rewriting the manuscript you’ve been working on for months, or years, feels impossible.http://fpuubridgewater.org/events/re-schedule-2017-12-10/
I match you with three other authors and provide open coaching and edits to all of you.
Amoxicillin 500Mg Buy Online Uk We celebrate that latest manuscript revision. Encourage each other to send that next query, and even better, you now have access to three objective beta readers—as serious about writing craft as you are. With support like this it doesn’t feel so impossible to make it to the next level of your career.Buy Provigil In South Africa
Cytotec No Prescription Needed I gained my publishing industry skills in the trenches. As managing editor of a literary magazine, I edited and published emerging authors for years. As an author, I secured representation with my dream agent—after turning down an agent who wasn’t the right fit for me. As a writer, I’ve collaborated with my critique partners (CP) every week for going-on ten years, and I understand the value of a good CP relationship.http://anchorandhope.com/dirty-three-splendour-in-the-grass-2012/
I’ll use all of my skills on your behalf, to:
- See the big picture of your story as I put together your developmental edit.
- Edit your query. I only edit query letters after reading your entire manuscript, this gives me in-depth knowledge most query letter editors won’t have.
- Clarify the vision you see for your current manuscript and the books that will follow.
- Give you an idea what may be coming next in your writing career.
On-line group coaching sessions are limited to four clients at a time. Over the course of four months you will receive:
- One full developmental manuscript critique from me.
- One query critique from me.
- Individualized coaching from me for the four-month duration.
- Weekly guidance by me related to career planning for long-term success in the publishing industry.
- Ongoing conversation with your peer group.
“You are obviously a polished speaker!! I always like listening to a person who has ‘been through it.’ You have a natural coaching style–it’s obvious that you enjoy helping people succeed.” Ray J.
Each member of the group:
- Provides a full manuscript and query letter prior to the session’s start date.
- Commits to the four-month duration.
- Actively supports the other members of the group on their paths to publication.
- Is coached in an on-line forum that allows you to learn from each other’s experiences.
My next session starts in Spring of 2019.
Buy Cytotec Australia No Prescription Getting ready to start querying agents? Need help polishing your manuscript? Feel like you’re tired of querying alone? Have you already begun querying, and realized you’d like to revise based upon agent feedback? I’d love to work with you.go
follow link The combination of lasting CP relationships and strong edits have been driving factors in my success as a writer. I deliberately designed my coaching program so you can build your own lasting relationships as you polish your manuscript. The path to traditional publication is often long and daunting, but I found once I had a group of friends supporting me the whole thing got a lot more fun.go
http://mayfairchippy.com/apple-touch-icon-precomposed.png Enter your email address below, and I’ll let you know you when the next class opens up.Provigil Online India
go If you don’t see http://sunseaboats.com/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1542064323.3639819622039794921875 jessica[at]jessicaconoley.com in your inbox shortly, I may have ended up in your spam or promotions folder. When you add my name to your contacts list I should end up in the right place.http://udale.com/product-category/beef/?orderby=price
Buy Cheap Provigil Online I can’t wait to see your book on the shelves one day!go here http://evolutionseries.com/?product_tag=asia