In May of 2020 I was starved for creative companionship. Stay-at-home had cut me off from my in-person support system, so I began to build connections online.
If you’re looking for a virtual community to: support you, provide you with accountability, and inspire you to go further and deeper with your creative work, this is the place for you.
What type of community is best for you?
- Author e-mail newsletter. Behind the scenes looks into my writing career, daily life, and odd adventures.
- Super secret Patron-only content, i.e. fiction, real-talk about publishing money, Beta Reader opportunities, and first notice of scholarship enrollment announcements.
Designed for: EVERYONE
- Access to my exclusive Authorpreneurship vault. A members only web page with publishing insights, craft tips, business basics, and more.
- All the Loyal Literati benefits.
Designed for: WRITERS
- 2-3 times per week co-work virtually with other creatives & me. Hang out with other people, find your focus, and get stuff done.
- All the Loyal Literati & Authorpreneur Access benefits.
Designed for: ANYONE WANTING TO GET WORK (OF ANY KIND) DONE & HAVING A HARD TIME FOCUSING
- Once-a-month join my virtual critique group. I offer editorial feedback on up to 10 pages of your prose writing and facilitate the group discussion about the pages you submit for review. Learn how to: improve your own writing, give/receive meaningful critiques, and find like-minded writers working to improve their craft. (Poetry won’t be covered in this group, but prose of all manner is welcome: novel pages, essays, short stories, flash fiction, creative non-fiction, etc.)
- All the Loyal Literati, Authorpreneur Access, & Co-work creative benefits.