Jessica Conoley was raised on 80’s action films, Jem and the Holograms, and older-brother mandated Star-Wars. Sitting in the back of class she never felt like she fit in with the other kids and escaped reality by reading. She writes fantasy novels, creative non-fiction, flash fiction, and essays to help her readers escape their own realities. From 2011 to 2017, Jessica served on the executive board of Whispering Prairie Press—a non-profit dedicated to art and literature. In 2012 she became the Managing Editor of Kansas City Voices arts and literary magazine and spent the next five years publishing emerging artists and writers. Her creative non-fiction piece “I Am Descended From Giants” won 1st place in the Bacopa Literary Review’s annual contest in 2016. In 2018 she launched a coaching program for authors on the path to traditional publication. Learn more about her work and coaching programs at https://jessicaconoley.com/
9 Fun Facts About Jessica Conoley
- When Jessica was 14 she got her first job, working at a piano store teaching basic music theory to new students.
- Jessica’s favorite movie is Philadelphia Story with Jimmy Stewart, Katherine Hepburn, and Cary Grant. She watches it at least once a year and has seen it on the big screen twice.
- Jessica lives in a suburb of Kansas City with her best friend and two cats. She met her best friend in 8th grade English class, where they watched Audrey Hepburn’s Wait Until Dark for a lesson about foreshadowing.
- Jessica’s brother always made her play Princess Leia when they were little. She still resents him for it because she had blonde hair (at that time) and Princess Leia clearly had brown hair.
- Wallpaper is Jessica’s arch nemesis. She feels her duty in life is to eliminate it from all homes—she adores stripping wallpaper and is very efficient at the process.
- Jessica hates pizza and loves lemon desserts.
- Cynthia Voigt’s Homecoming is the book that changed her life. She has had the same copy since elementary school and re-reads the book every few years.
- In 4th grade, Jessica’s teacher, Mrs. Unruh, gave her a black journal. Jessica spent the year writing atrocious rhymed stanzas. She still has the book.
- Jessica gets a lot of writing done on airplanes. The key to her success is massive don’t-talk-to-me headphones.
Social Mediahere http://laurafahrenthold.com/tag/the-hangover-school/ http://evolutionseries.com/?post_type=product Priligy Vendita Online
Publicity & Rights Contactshttp://udale.com/product-tag/sirloin/?orderby=price
http://caronce.com/jaguar-ss-100-salon/50899-jaguar-ss-100-salon-c/ source url For print inquiries, film, TV, and foreign rights:http://e-proficientlab.com/shop/proficient-lab-lcms-profiling-protein/feed/ Cytotec Online Buy
go to link http://fpuubridgewater.org/events/off-the-common-coffee-house-2018-2019-2018-12-01/ For media and appearances:
jessica [at] jessicaconoley.com