“Joining the co-write sessions provides me with accountability for a range of goals from writing, to editing, to pesky admin tasks. I’m better able to reach my word count goals and stay focused on writing, as opposed to hanging out on social media or baking cinnamon rolls. I’ve also learned helpful tips and tricks from others. Best of all, I’ve found a sense of community with other people who hear voices in their heads.” – Natasha H.
If you would like to try a co-working session to help focus and motivate you to get some work done, I have sessions running:
- Every Monday 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Every Friday 9-11 a.m. CST
- 1 evening writing session on varying days of the week.
- Critique crew (critique & editing/feedback class) last Wednesday of the month 8-10 p.m. CST
The next few weeks upcoming sessions are:
- Friday 7/10 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 7/13 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Wednesday 7/15 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 7/17 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 7/20 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Wednesday 7/22 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 7/44 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 7/27 10 a.m. – noon CST
- TUESDAY 7/28 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
CRITIQUE CREW meets Wednesday night 7/29 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST, with deadline for pages to be reviewed of Monday 7/27.
If you just want to try one session to see if it’s right for you, message me and I’ll get you the logon info for that session.
If you want to join all the sessions, sign up for the Co-work Creatives tier. I ask the group about preferred work times/days, so more sessions may be added depending on your preferences.