Throughout September, I’ll be hosting co-working dates via a virtual zoom room.
If you would like to try a co-working session to help focus and motivate you to get some work done, I have sessions running:
- Mondays 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Fridays 9-11 a.m. CST
- 1 evening writing session on varying days of the week.
September’s upcoming sessions are:
- Wednesday 9/2 – 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 9/4 – 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 9/7 – 10 a.m. – 12 noon (This is the Holiday. So it’s iffy if people will show up, but if for some reason I’m not there & more than one of you are feel free to hang out & work. You know the drill!)
- Wednesday 9/9 – 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 9/11 – 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 9/14 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Wednesday 9/16 – 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 9/18 – 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 9/21 – 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Wednesday 9/23 – 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
- Friday 9/25 – 9 a.m.-11 a.m. CST
- Monday 9/28 – 10 a.m. – noon CST
- Wednesday 9/30 – 8 p.m. – 10 p.m. CST
If you just want to try one session to see if it’s right for you, jump on via the link above to try it out. We’d love to have you.
“Joining the co-write sessions provides me with accountability for a range of goals from writing, to editing, to pesky admin tasks. I’m better able to reach my word count goals and stay focused on writing, as opposed to hanging out on social media or baking cinnamon rolls. I’ve also learned helpful tips and tricks from others. Best of all, I’ve found a sense of community with other people who hear voices in their heads.” – Natasha H.
If you want to join all the sessions, sign up for the Co-work Creatives tier. I ask the group about preferred work times/days, so more sessions may be added depending on your preferences.