Stealth Edits at Jo Co Library’s Writers Conference 11/16
If you would like the chance to get four pages of your work edited, for free, by me, here’s what you need to do:
1) Join my writer email list.
2) Format your work in standard manuscript formatting.
3) Print a copy and bring it with you to the Jo Co Writers Conference on Saturday, November 16th.
4) Make sure your e-mail address is somewhere on the submission. (Hand write it, type it, put it in braille, doesn’t matter to me. Just have your e-mail address on there somewhere!)
5) Give your pages to me when you see the SECRET SIGNAL betweeen 1-2 p.m. You’ll know it when you see it, don’t worry.
I’ll edit stealth submissions within one month of the conference and email my notes back to you. Priority will be given to people who have not received stealth edits from me in the past.
3 days left to apply for a full scholarship to my Group Authorpreneurship Coaching Class via YA4YA!