Does your story keep readers turning the page? Is your manuscript, query letter, or synopsis as strong as it could be? Not sure? I’m here to help.
- Comments throughout your pages focusing on: pacing, character development, language usage, style consistency, point of view, tone, theme, show vs. tell, awkward phrasing, & more.
- Opening pages polish
- Short stories
- Novellas 80 pages or less
- One-act critiques from your full MS
- Mini Critique line comments
- Comprehensive critique letter (Up to 10 pages covering: character development, worldbuilding, pacing, plotting, & more.)
- One-hour phone/Zoom consult
- Full MS critiques
75 page minimum for Comprehensive Critiques
- Includes two passes. Allowing you to revise & resubmit for a second round of edits.
Specializing in: Middle Grade, YA, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Creative Non-fiction, Literary, & Memoir. All genres welcome except: Romance, Erotica, & Horror.
*All page estimates are based on standard manuscript formatting at 250 words per page. Sample edits available.